|Material||Made By Iron Material With Spray Painting Process|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||21.3 x 7.9 x 16.3 inches|
|Finish Type||Powder Coated|
eekDigg's Pan Organizer Rack for Cabinet Has 3 DIY Application Methods:
Free standing & directly sit on the ground for storing pans easily
GeekDigg Height And Position are Adjustable Pot Rack Organizer
NOTE: Please measure your cabinet size and carefully read the dimensions of our item before purchase!!!
- Package Included: A holder; 8 adjustable tiers;
- Quick Installation: The pan pot rack comes with everything you need and can be set up in less than 1 minute. As the package arrive, everything is ready for you and you’re good to go;
- The Height and Position are Adjustable: The Black Metal Pot Hold’s Height And Position are Adjustable, Provides You More Options to Organize Pots with Different Sizes.
- Large Storage Capacity: This height and position adjustable pot holders store up to 9 frying pans, sauce pans, griddles or pots of various sizes
- Solid Construction: This pot rack organizer made by heavy duty iron with Spray Painting Process Finished. It’s Very Firm and Elegant
- Special U Shape Groove Design: While being used vertically, the special U shape groove design is able to hold the pot lids steadily in place.
- TWO Installation Modes: There are two unique designs for installation methods. The pot lid rack coming with 8 adjustable tiers, you can either install 8 tiers on one side of the pan rack or install 4 tiers on both sides of the pan rack
What are the pot rack organizer included:
Main Frame x 1
How to install the pot rack organizer?
Insert the shorter support into the first slot.
Insert the higher support into the second slot (from the opposite side).
Insert the dividers according to your need. And each divider should have an upward inclination.