7 Day Dead on Arrival (DOA) Guarantee
If your item arrives damaged or is not working, please follow the warranty process and contact our support on +230 489 7334 / email@example.com for return authorization within 7 days of the order being received. After returning the product to the address provided by our support team, we can send you a new item free of charge or you can choose to receive a full refund. Enjoy total peace of mind: every single purchase is 100% risk-free each time you shop at Tiprix.mu.
- Customers must first send a clear photo or video of the damaged or defective product before we can consider issuing return authorization. Please use good lighting, and a close to medium distance, so we can identify and verify the issue(s). Attachment size must be under 10MB and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. After Tiprix.mu has received the returned product and confirmed the product is faulty, we will deliver you a new working product within 5 days. If our technical team determines the item is not DOA, Tiprix.mu will not compensate the fee. Refund requests for a return without a valid receipt slip will not be accepted.
3. Product returns can be dropped at our shop at Triolet or can be posted with copy of the purchase receipt.
Tiprix Online Ltd, New Market Road, 8th mile, Triolet
If for whatever reason you do not want your item within 30 days of receiving it, you may also contact us for a return and refund. Kindly note that in such cases the return is the customers. Pick up can be arranged for a fees of Rs 100. Items MUST be returned in their original packaging, unused and unopened in order to qualify for a product refund.
Note that the returns shipping fee is non-refundable, and products must be returned unopened and unused for a refund.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
For most items, in the unlikely situation that your product is faulty, you can send it back for a refund or item exchange within 30 days of receiving it. Product returns can be dropped at our shop at Triolet or can be posted with copy of the purchase receipt. Tiprix Online Ltd, 8th mile, Triolet
Warranty Exemptions and Notes
- Natural product degradation through wear and tear, along with breakage/damage during use, is solely the customer's responsibility and is not covered by our warranties. This warranty excludes normal depletion of consumable parts such as batteries unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship and, damage resulting from abuse, accident, modifications, unauthorized repairs or other causes that are not defects in materials and workmanship.
2. If the customer has damaged/misused the item(s), the product's warranty is immediately rendered void. No compensation is available in such cases. However, customers are welcome to contact us to purchase a replacement or spare parts (if applicable). We will charge the original value of the components and a shipping fee to dispatch them.
The customer voids the warranty if they:
- Flash the firmware of a device or root a device
- Open the body in an attempt to fix the device
- Modify, remove, customize, or swap parts of the product
- Use the device in a way that it is not originally intended for
- Continue to use the item once a fault occurs and causes more damage
- All returns must first be authorized by Tiprix Support Team prior to return. Please kindly refer to the following steps in " How to a request warranty" below. For incomplete warranty requests, Tiprix reserves the right to refuse any compensation. If the customer has returned the package without prior authorization (RMA form), sends to the wrong address, returns an incorrect item, or submits an empty package, then again Tiprix reserves the right to refuse any compensation.
- All returns will be inspected by our technical team upon arrival. If the returned item cannot be repaired, TiPrix will offer an alternative solution.
1. Product need to be dropped at the shop or be sent via post with a copy of the purchase receipt.
2. Upon repairs Tiprix will by default deliver the item to the customer free or charge.
3. In case of any misuse, any and all repairs, accessories and shipping fees, both ways, are fully the customer’s responsibility and are at their own expense.
Returns and Compensation Process
If you have any after sales issues, please contact our support team directly and they will offer you a solution according to your case. They will confirm whether you need to return the item, and to which address you may return it to.
This following section describes the processing time required upon receiving your returned item.
For exchanges, the processing time for the exchanged item will be between 5-7 business days, upon receiving your item back, and depending on stock availability.
For refunds, the processing time for us to proceed with the refund will be between 3-6 business days upon receiving your returned item. After this the refund time will depend on the payment method. Please see below for details:
For repairs, it will take between 7-14 business days depending on the item and the manufacturers stock of spare parts.